Photo by will_cyclist
1. The Mont Blanc tunnel goes to Itay and costs €34 each way if you do not buy a return.
2. Courmayeur and the Col du Petit Saint Bernard pass is beautiful at this time of year.
3. The Col du Petit Saint Bernard has 20 switchbacks and is 2188m high.
4. The Col du Petit Saint Bernard road is closed during Winter – it is actually a piste during this time.
5. Val D’Isere is only 33 km from the Col de Ste Bernard pass, but that’s a 4 hour journey back through the Mont Blanc tunnel!
6. Satnav sucks. Maps rock.